Effective August 12th - We are now CLOSING our 5 Star Sports Performance Training Center Monday - Friday at 6:00 PM. You may still access our Spin Studio on Monday and Wednesday for the 5:30 PM class, however, NO ONE will be allowed to utilize the indoor or outdoor turf after 6 PM.
You WILL BE asked to leave if you do not agree to our new rules and restrictions. We appreciate you!
In compliance with the Governor’s Executive Order we are still REQUIRING face masks to be worn for anyone entering/exiting the facility and in any common areas where social distancing cannot be met.
In addition, we are NO LONGER PROVIDING face masks, you are responsible for bringing your own face mask.
We appreciate you!
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT >> https://www.mbsonline.us/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/12295
MHPTC will have LIMITED operation hours on Saturday, July 4th from 7AM - 12 PM. We hope you all have a HAPPY & SAFE holiday weekend!
Our LIMITED CAPACITY Child Watch will resume on Monday, June 15th. At this time we are only allowing 10 kids per room (2 rooms available) first come, first serve.
NEW Child Watch Hours : Monday - Saturday 8 AM - 12 PM
Precautions we are taking to keep our members and children safe:
- Temp checks for anyone entering the facility
- Staff mandatory face masks
- We have full time dedicated cleaning/sanitizing staff
- Limited children per room
- Mandatory hand washing before entering child watch
Please be aware that a few classes have been updated...
Group Exercise - http://www.healthplexperformance.com/member-benefits/group-x-fitness-demand
Spin Schedule - http://www.healthplexperformance.com/programs/group-x-fitness-demand/spinning-classes
Aquatics Schedule - http://www.healthplexperformance.com/member-benefits/group-exercise/water-aerobics
Weekend Rotation - http://www.healthplexperformance.com/member-benefits/group-exercise/weekend-schedule
Madison Healthplex Performance Training Center Reopening Stage 2 – Beginning May 18th
- The upstairs gym, performance area, pool, and most group exercise classes are open!
- Temporary new hours :
- Weekdays 4:30 am – 8 pm, Saturday 7 am – 5 pm, Sunday 1 pm – 6 pm
- Please limit your workouts to 1 hour and do not congregate in our common areas, as they are closed
- Temporarily suspended amenities: towel services, coffee service, and water fountains
- We will be deep cleaning the gym daily and have added 18 hand sanitizer stations
- Senior/Immune compromised block will be from 11 am – 12 pm on weekdays and applies only to the fitness floor/indoor track
- During Senior/Immune compromised hour all other members will still be allowed to use the performance area and the pool
- Members MUST wash hands upon entrance and MUST wipe down equipment before and after each use
- It’s required that members keep a safe distance of 6 feet or more and limit personal items they bring into the facility
Fitness Floor/Walking Track
- Weekday hours are 4:30 am – 8 pm
- Saturday hours are 7 am – 5 pm
- Sunday hours are 1 pm – 6 pm
- Senior Only/Immune Compromised Hours are Monday – Friday from 11 am – 12 pm
- No Personal Training available at this time
- Members are welcome to train independently in the sports performance area at this time
5 Star Sports Performance
- Weekday open gym hours are 4 pm - 8 pm
- Open gym on Saturdays 7 am – 5 pm
- Open gym on Sundays 1 pm – 6 pm
- Bootcamp resumes May 18th - Class times offered are 5 am, 6 am, and 12 pm
- Five Star Speed and Agility Classes
- M - TH 10 am - 12 pm & 3 pm - 4 pm // Return 2 Sport 8 am - 10 am
- No personal training available at this time
- The performance area will still be available as an extension of the fitness floor
- Lap pool is open and limited to one person per lane
- Therapy pool is open and limited to ten people
- Hot Tub and Cold Plunge are open and limited to two people
- Sauna and Steam room are closed
- Resuming most water classes at a limited capacity
- Locker rooms are available, members must provide their own towels
- No swim lessons/lifeguard classes at this time
- Resuming most group exercise classes with limited capacity
- A new temporary schedule will accommodate thorough cleaning between classes
- The Group Exercise equipment will be sanitized before and after each class
- A number of classes will be held on the performance turf, please see new schedule
- All Group Exercise participants must provide their mats, towels, and water
- Spin classes will resume at limited capacity beginning May 18th
- Aquatics classes will resume at limited capacity beginning May 18th
- The Barre Room is currently closed and inaccessible
- We are following CDC guidelines for all group exercise classes
- Currently Unavailable
- Child Watch Rooms will remain locked until further notice