Mississippi Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center (MSMOC)
Founded in 1984, MSMOC is Mississippi’s first full-service orthopaedic specialty practice, and remains the state’s leading provider of orthopaedic care.
MSMOC is uniquely qualified to treat orthopaedic problems and the athletic injury with sub-specialized expertise utilizing the latest procedures and state-of-the art technologies and equipment to guide patients through rehabilitation to complete recovery.
Each MSMOC physician – upper extremity, lower extremity and total joint specialist – is board-certified and fellowship-trained, and routinely performs shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, foot, back, and neck procedures.
To learn more, call 601-354-4488
Baptist Health Systems
At Baptist Health Systems, our mission is to provide quality healthcare guided by our Christian faith. As leaders in healthcare, we are focused on quality. We take pride in earning accreditations and certifications that demonstrate our commitment to provide quality care for our patients.
Recognitions from Healthgrades, Joint Commission, the American College of Surgeons and many others show our clinicians are dedicated to “continuously improving quality medical care.” As followers in faith, we are guided by the example of Christ. We as the Baptist family work together in a way that is consistent with our dedication to Christian healing. This means that we strive to provide our services in a way that reflects the traditions and compassion of the Christian faith.
To learn more, call 800-948-6262
STACK Sports Performance – Madison Healthplex Performance Center
We are proud to be recognized as a STACK Sports Performance certified training facility.
- STACK is dedicated to empowering and inspiring athletes through sports performance information and services.
- STACK is the leading sports performance service company in the country – with more than 15 million unique visitors at STACK.com, the industry’s deepest content and video library featuring superstar professional athletes, critically acclaimed digital applications, and a network of 40+ owned and operated athlete training centers.
- STACK Magazine is today requested by athletic directors in over 13,500 high schools – circulation exceeds 850,000, and it enjoys the largest teen readership in print in the U.S. – 5.3 million readers per issue.
- STACK makes athletes of any age or skill level faster, stronger, and more explosive.
- At STACK’s state-of-the-art centers, athletes train like the pros with professional, certified coaches.