With the rise in COVID numbers, The Madison Healthplex Performance Training Center will be adding and enforcing new enhanced safety procedures to help control the spread. Beginning Monday December 21st and continuing through January 10th we will be enforcing the following:
- Temperature Screenings for everyone entering the facility
- Group Exercise Studio will continue to be limited to 21 participants spaced 6 feet apart; new floor markers have been added.
- Spin Class will be limited to 14 people all spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- You will be REQUIRED to wear a mask in these 3 situations:
- Entering the building
- Exiting the building
- While in transition to different areas of the facility
- Our employees will continue to wear mask at all times
- We will continue to deep clean and sanitize the building multiple times a day with EPA recommended sanitizing solution.
- Please continue helping us keep facility clean by wiping down all equipment after you use it.
We appreciate your help and understanding during this time.